Annointed One Spirit/Water Defensive Skill
Cooldown: 10 hours
Perhaps from simple immersion in such holy magics or perhaps because only
the divinely-favored choose such a path, mages of spirit and water often
find themselves called to a higher purpose. These are the Annointed,
singled out amongst mortals; the evidence of their divine favor is clearest
in their time of greatest need, just before they would fall to a mortal
blow. In this case, there is a chance that such a one will instead be
endowed with a small amount of healing, saving them -- even if only
temporarily -- from death. For some time afterwards the Annointed will be
unable to receive this special grace again, and must face any imminent death
like any other mortal.
Primary Attribute: Charisma
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.