Ashes of Logor Void/Fire Malediction
Duration : 0.5 + (Level/14) Hours Minimum Cost: 45 Mana
Range : Single PC or Mob
Syntax: Cast 'Ashes of Logor' <target>
With this spell, a scholar may call forth ash shed by the dread An'Akarta,
Flame of Logor. Should they strike true, the ashes will cling to the target,
negating the sanctuary spell and preventing its re-application for as long as
the ash remains. Furthermore, any attempt to heal them with water magic may
This spell cannot be cast by anyone with any measure of gold aura.
Primary Attribute: Charisma, Strength
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.