Aspect of the Inferno Flameheart Benediction
Duration : See Text Minimum Cost: 100 mana
Range : User Only Recast Delay: See Text
Syntax: Cast 'Aspect of the Inferno'
By this spell, a Flameheart scholar may, through their pact with fire devils,
channel the Inferno directly through their bodies. While so affected, they
will receive a massive boost to melee damage, gain a chance to make a
third melee attack each round, and receive a bonus to hitroll. This will also
allow them to go into negative hit points, and change all their outgoing
damage to fire. They will be less able to benefit from the cunning wisp spell,
and their ability to cast spells will be hindered. Their mana will drain
continually while channeling the Inferno. A planar barrier against fire will
This spell will last at most six hours and has a recast delay of at most eight
hours; the duration is of both contingent on their spell percentage.
Primary Attributes: Intelligence, Strength
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.