Attune Fount Path of the Weavedancer Benediction
Duration: See Text Minimum Cost: 150 mana
Syntax: cast 'attune fount'
Those who truly understand the ways of the Weave eventually learn to tune
founts of power, causing them to resonate with the caster's soul. Once so
resonating, an attuned fount will pour power into the mage, granting him a
bonus to both hitpoints and mana. This bonus will persist past death and
absence from the realms, lasting until some other caster retunes the fount
to her soul, or until the fount vanishes altogether. While the scholar will
continue to benefit from tuning more founts to his soul, the amount of
additional power he can channel in this way will be less with each new
fount, though always at least a trickle. Thus, the greatest benefit comes
from the first few founts so attuned.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.