Avenging Seraph Path of Eternal Dawn Benediction
Duration: (level/2) hours Minimum Cost: 120 mana
Range: Caster Only
Syntax: cast 'avenging seraph'
This spell calls for the the attentions of the spirit realm to watch over
the caster. Calling upon this guardianship, should the caster be slain, a
powerful seraph will be called forth to rain vengeance down on whoever dealt
the final blow. Furthermore, while this spell is active, any who cast void
spells against the mage have a chance of being struck by an arrow from the
heavens in retribution for their dark magics.
Primary Attributes: Intelligence, Wisdom
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.