Beckon Windfall Path of the Windrider Summon
Duration: Instantaneous Minimum Cost: 75 mana
Cooldown: 5 - 70 hours, varies randomly and by skill
Syntax: cast 'beckon windfall'
Windriders lead singular lives, marked by an unusually close kinship with
the forces of wind and chance. This familiarity allows them to call to the
winds, seeking a bequest. Capricious as they are, the winds may not heed
the call, or may answer in a way the caster doubtless did not desire.
Nonetheless, most of the time the link between wind and rider is strong, and
the latter often receives a trophy of this bond. The myriad ways in which
the wind may respond has never been fully-documented by the dedicants of
this path, and given their nature likely never will. Thus it is always with
hope and wonder that a rider sounds forth this call.
Primary Attributes: Intelligence, Charisma
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.