Blazing Inferno Undying Blaze Area Effect
Duration : 4 Hours Minimum Cost: 140 mana
Range : Caster's Current Area Recast Delay: 24 Hours
Syntax: Cast 'Blazing Inferno'
This spell starts a blazing inferno in the caster's current room, placing
walls of fire at every exit. From this location, the fire will spread from
room to room. Individuals who remain in the affected rooms will suffer intense
damage from the blaze. This spell cannot be cast on or under water, or in the
air. Walls of water will douse the blaze, but only in the immediate vicinity
of the wall.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence, Charisma
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.