Bless Minor Spirit Benediction
Duration : (6+Level)/2 Hours Minimum Cost: 5 mana
Range : Target PC, Mob, or Inventory Object
Syntax: cast 'bless' <target>
Even a novice of spirit may call down a blessing on a person or object,
granting it divine favor. A person so blessed will gain a bonus to hitroll
and saves for a time. An object so blessed will be stripped of most
superficial evil taints, and will be considered as blessed from then on;
blessed objects gain a small measure of resistance to item-damaging spells
such as shatter. Furthermore, blessed weapons will strike with slightly
greater facility against demons, reducing the demon's ability to parry or
dodge against it.
Primary Attributes: Intelligence, Wisdom
See Also: SAVES, HITROLL, SHATTER, DEMONIC POSSESSION
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.