Brimstone Ward Infernal Harbinger Room Effect
Duration : 3.5+(level/20) Hours Minimum Cost: 60 mana
Range : User's Current Room Recast Delay: See Text
Syntax: cast 'Brimstone Ward'
A brimstone ward may be placed upon a room by Infernal Harbingers, providing a
defense against incursion. Once tripped, the ward will explode with Shiyul's
fury upon everyone in the room. This does not dispel the ward, but does reduce
its duration. The spell's recast delay ranges from six to twelve hours, and
lessens with increased skill.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See also: SHIYUL'S FURY
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.