Chaoscast Air/Fire Defensive Skill
Trained in the arts of chaos, misdirection, and dangerous mischief, a
spellworker of air and fire may occasionally manage to redirect the
offensive spells his foes level at him. By deflecting the magic randomly
into a bystander, such a one can both avoid the negative effects himself and
potentially draw the victim into combat with the original caster. Chaoscast
will not deflect spells into the air mage's group.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.