Cloak of Embers Path of the Flameheart Utility
Duration: Caster's Discretion Minimum Cost: 90 mana
Syntax: cast 'cloak of embers'
Only such a one as a Flameheart could safely manage this spell, which
merges the caster with a source of flame such as a pyre or campfire. While
enfolded within, the Flameheart will be removed from sight and protected
from attack, though at the cost of draining his mana. Should his mind tire
completely, he undertake any action, or the fire be destroyed, the
Flameheart will once again emerge from within.
Primary Attributes: Intelligence, Constitution
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.