Cloudkill Air/Void Area Attack
Duration : 5 Hours Minimum Cost: 50 mana
Range : Current Room Reuse Delay : 12 Hours
Syntax: Cast 'Cloudkill'
With this spell, an air scholar floods his current room with a burst of poison
gas, damaging those present within it and attempting to poison them, for not
more than one hour. This cloud is so noxious, that it is possible for it to
kill those breathing it in when it is first called, though this is unlikely.
The cloud of poison gas will linger where it is cast for a while, afflicting
those who breathe it in with pain and nausea, making it difficult for them to
move or act while so afflicted.
A mistral ward may offer partial protection to this poisonous cloud.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See Also: MISTRAL WARD
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.