Conflagration Path of the Flameheart Area Effect
Duration: 1.5 hours Minimum Cost: 140 mana
Cooldown: 30 hours Range: Self
Syntax: cast 'conflagration'
By calling on her close connection to the Inferno, a Flameheart can
radiate sufficient heat as to start a conflagration by her very presence.
With this spell active, the scholar has a significant chance to start a
blaze in each place she visits. For this reason village folk generally
favor either thatched roofs or rudeness to such magi, but never both.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.