Consume Fire Malediction
Duration : Special
Range : Special
Consume refers to the burning wounds left behind by being set on fire. This is
typically caused by either the immolate spell or by wounds left behind by a
rune of embers, though certain mobiles will also cast it as an independent
spell. The wounds are so hot that they will periodically reignite, creating a
new immolation (this will not itself renew the consume effect). These wounds
will also themselves deal damage every tick until expired. Once the consume
effect has faded, it will be replaced by smolder, which slows healing but
does not cause damage.
Primary Attribute: N/A
See also: IMMOLATE, RUNE OF EMBERS, SMOLDER
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.