Create Focus Greater Spirit Utility
Duration : Permanent Minimum Cost: 500 mana
Range : Target Inventory Item Recast Delay: See Text
Syntax: Cast 'Create Focus' <Object>
This spell attunes an object to function as a focus for its owner. An
individual caster may only have a single focus at a time, and this spell may
not be cast again while the focus remains in existence. An item so imbued
becomes indestructible by normal means. As the caster bears this focus for an
extended period of time, it will gradually absorb the magics he uses,
empowering the item.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence, Wisdom
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.