Create Food Major Water Creation
Duration : Instantaneous Minimum Cost: 5 mana
Range : Room
Syntax: Cast 'Create Food' <type>
This spell calls forth a bit of food, creating it in the room where the caster
stands, that anyone might take it. A caster of higher level will create more
filling food than one who is earlier in his training. The spell will randomly
create one of many varying types, and a caster who has attained the rank of
Archmage or Lord of the Living Seas may optionally select a type of food to
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.