Crystallize Aether Major Spirit Utility
Duration: Instantaneous Minimum Cost: 100 mana
Cooldown: 35-40 hours depending on skill
Syntax: cast 'crystallize aether'
With this spell, an adept of spirit can draw raw quintessence from the
Weave, binding it into a shining crystal. The crystal may be destroyed or
sacrificed by anyone to release its magic, which will restore mana.
Releasing the essence of multiple crystals in rapid succession will continue
to restore mana, but with a diminishing effect. In addition, quintessence
is required to power certain spells of the spirit sphere; for these, the
source of quintessence must simply be available in the caster's inventory.
Quintessence can only be crystallized where the Weave is strongest, at a ley
line or fount.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.