Curse of Everchange Path of the Windrider Malediction
Duration: random((level / 34) - (level / 16)) hours Minimum Cost: 8 mana
Range: Single PC or Mob
Syntax: cast 'curse of everchange' <target>
By opening up a channel to the heart of chaos, a windrider may throw his
victim's fates to the winds. One so cursed will find herself the focus of
fate's attentions, and will be thereafter often seized bodily and teleported
to a room at random. This may take effect even in combat, but like most
such workings fails in rooms which prevent teleportation.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.