Decorporealize Path of the Silver Light Skill
A mage of the silver light gradually becomes learned in the ways of
dissociating his body and spirit from each other, an ability evidenced in
part by the decorporealize skill. With this ability, the mage has a chance
of instinctually sliding out of his body when a mortal blow is struck
against it, saving his spirit from the shock of death. The body itself will
be dispersed into the aether, leaving behind only a pile of clothes and the
mage's wordly possessions. Should the scholar succeed in decorporealizing,
his spirit will grow no less attached to this world, sparing it the increase
in death count. Furthermore, he will not suffer from the normal attribute
penalty of death, and will be able to secure a new form from a healer
immediately. Should the caster not react in time, he will die as per
Primary Attributes: Intelligence, Wisdom
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.