Disillusionment Major Air Defensive Skill
Through constant exposure to the deceit and trickery of the air sphere, a
novice of the same quickly learns to distinguish reality from phantasm,
especially where air magics are concerned. This manifests itself as a
resistance to illusion, as well as complete immunity to the figment's cage
and mirage workings. Furthermore, the disillusioned mage will be able to
tell at a glance whether a creature or object is real or merely the product
of a simple illusion. Despite this, more elaborate illusions such as those
created by phantasmal mirror may still fool the scholar.
Primary Attribute: Wisdom
See Also: FIGMENT'S CAGE, MIRAGE, PHANTASMAL MIRROR, ILLUSION
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.