Distill Magic Spirit/Water Utility
Duration: 120 hours Minimum Cost: 200 mana
Range: Caster only
Syntax: cast 'distill magic'
With the distill magic working, a scholar of spirit and water may
surround himself with a misty aura. When so imbued, the magics of the first
benedictive spell cast upon him will not reach him; instead, they will be
distilled down into a potion. Such a potion may be distributed or quaffed
as any other. Additional benedictive spells will not be so affected.
Primary Attributes: Intelligence
See Also: QUAFF
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.