Electrical Storm Path of the Flickering Skies Area Effect
Duration: (level / 20) + random(0.5 - 2.5) hours Minimum Cost: 160 mana
Cooldown: 15 - 35 hours, varies randomly and by skill
Syntax: cast 'electrical storm'
This powerful working of air calls forth a crackling electrical storm
into the area in which it was cast, as well as all adjacent areas. It may
only be called outside. Any caught out in the storm may be struck by bolts
of lightning, doing significant damage.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.