Endless Facade Path of the Endless Facade Skill
The mage who dedicates himself to the endless facade develops an
unparalleled mastery over illusion and misdirection. While much of this
power is made manifest in the various direct workings and manipulations of
magics taught to such a disciple, a portion of it is also evident in various
enhancements to the same magics learned by all air magi. In particular, one
so trained will find the effective duration of his invisibility and
delusions spells doubled, and the mirage spell increased though to a lesser
extent. Furthermore, he will be able to cast the mirage spell more often.
In addition, this enhanced mastery of invisibility will allow him to remain
so cloaked even during combat, though he cannot extend this same power to
others he enshrouds in the same. Finally, in many cases his foes will find
it somewhat harder to save against the mage's illusions, though this does
not apply in all situations.
Primary Attributes: Intelligence, Charisma
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.