Flare Minor Fire Benediction
Duration : Level/6 Hours Minimum Cost: 50 mana
Range : Caster Only
Syntax: Cast 'Flare'
This spell stores the energy of a fireball within the caster's body. Should
they come close to death, the energy will be released, calling a fireball down
upon everyone present in the room and healing the caster. Should the fireball
discharge, some time will need to pass before this spell may be cast again--
less for those of the Flameheart path.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence, Strength
See also: FIREBALL
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.