Glyph of Ulyon Major Water Room Effect
Duration : Level/20 Hours Minimum Cost: 40 mana
Reuse Delay: 11-14 Hours
Syntax: Cast 'Glyph of Ulyon'
Legends tell of the mighty Ulyon, whose prowess-- and ego-- grew so great that
he imagined himself capable of challenging the demon lord Xiganath in his own
realm. Though he was not heard of again, this glyph was named in his honour,
for it is effective in warding off demons and the undead. Once scribed on
solid ground, this marking will serve as a fount of life energy, which by its
very nature will harm, stun, and drive away any undead or demons who wander
in, to include possessed void templars. Those who resist its repelling
effects will regenerate more slowly in its presence. Such vital energy,
however, will grant a small boost to the physical and mental regeneration of
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See Also: DEMONIC POSSESSION
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.