Gralcian Funnel Minor Air Utility
Duration: 1.5 + (level / 6) hours Minimum Cost: 70 mana
Cooldown: 15 - 20 hours, varies by skill Range: Area
Syntax: cast 'gralcian funnel'
By bending the natural flows of wind and sound, a dedicant of air magics
may funnel voices to himself so as to eavesdrop on other conversations.
When this spell is cast, nearly all communication in the area will be heard
by the caster, regardless of where he might be. When carried in this
fashion it may be difficult for him to distinguish the speaker -- this must
be deduced from context, assuming the caster understands the language used
at all. Certain forms of communication are exempt from this funnelling.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.