Immolation Minor Fire Benediction
Duration : (Level+6)/2 Hours Minimum Cost: 5 mana
Range : Single PC, Mob, or Object
Syntax: cast 'immolation' <target>
When used on a character, this spell imbues its target with an inner fire,
markedly improving his damroll and saves. It is not possible to cast
immolation upon a target who is currently fighting.
When used on an object of light type, this spell increases the duration
of the light remaining. The object need not be held -- campfires, for
example, are valid targets. Objects that are not of type light may not be
targeted by this spell; note that many glowing objects are not of type
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See also: SAVES, DAMROLL
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.