Implosion Undying Blaze Area Attack
Duration : Instantaneous Minimum Cost: 175 mana
Range : Caster's Current Room
Syntax: Cast 'Implosion'
The pinnacle of the fire scholar's destructive power, implosion requires that
the caster draw in an immense amount of energy rapidly inward. In a split
second, the caster redirects the energy of the implosion to the surrounding
room, channeling the immense heat generated outward in an exploding sphere.
This deals damage to all beings present in the room, caster included, and has
the potential to deal a tremendous amount of damage. However, the effects of
this spell are quite random, and the spell may even fizzle out, producing
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.