Invisibility Major Spirit/Air/Void Utility
Duration : Level + 12 Half-hours Minimum Cost: 5 mana
Range : Target PC, Mob or Inventory Item
Syntax: Cast 'Invisibility' <target>
Using the energies of the caster's sphere, this spell shrouds its target from
ordinary vision. It is impossible to see anyone or anything who is so hidden
without some means of specifically detecting the invisible. It is impossible
to disarm, steal, or loot a weapon that you are unable to see.
Invisibility is not a perfect disguise: it does not conceal entry or exit from
a room, muffle the sounds of speech, or shroud any actions; all who are
present and awake in the room will be aware that someone has acted, if not
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See also: DETECT INVIS, SIXTH SENSE, MASS INVIS
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.