Lava Forge Earth/Fire Room Effect
Duration: 8 hours Minimum Cost: 400 mana
Cooldown: 1200 - 1500 hours, varies by skill
Syntax: cast 'lava forge'
Drawing upon her knowledge of earth and fire magics, a mage of both
spheres may call forth the very lava of the world, forming its flows into a
forge by which she may perform metalwork. Weapons wrought at such a forge
will tend to be stronger than other weapons; more importantly, it is only by
drawing on the power of a lava forge that a master smith may confer a true
Name to a newly-fashioned weapon. Lava forges may only be summoned in the
desert, hills, mountains, or under the earth.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See Also: FORGE WEAPON
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.