Ley Pulse Path of the Weavedancer Attack/Restoration
Duration: Instantaneous Minimum Cost: 300 mana
Range: Single PC, Globally
Syntax: cast 'ley pulse' <target>
With the ley pulse ability, a Weavedancer may send a surge of positive
energy through the Weave to another adventurer. This may only be used when
both caster and target are near a ley line, and not in the same room. The
effects of the pulse of positive energy vary according to the purity of the
target's soul. Those of no particular evil intent will find their mana
restored, with purer souls experiencing greater restoration. For those of
evil bent, however, the positive energy will be a scourge rather than a
boon: such a one may find herself drained of mana, or physically damaged, or
dazed from the conflicting energies, a state which temporarily reduces her
maximum mana pool.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.