Life Bolt Major Spirit Attack
Duration : Instantaneous Minimum Cost: 8 mana
Range : Target PC or Mob
Syntax: Cast 'Life Bolt' <target>
One of the few direct-damage spells available to the spirit scholar, this
spell fuels its damage with the caster's own life force, dealing part of the
damage of each bolt back onto the caster. Unwary casters have been known to
bring about their own deaths through overuse of this spell.
Primary Attribute: Wisdom, Dexterity
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.