Living Flame Major Fire Benediction
Duration : Level/6 Hours Minimum Cost: 50 mana
Range : Single PC or Mob
Syntax: Cast 'Living Flame'
The spell places the target in contact with the plane of fire, allowing
the caster to maintain a conduit through which power may be drawn. This
grants a bonus to the target's dexterity, hitroll, damroll, and hit points,
proportionally to the level of the caster. This spell also hastens its target,
granting them an additional attack each round of combat. In response to the
conduit, any time one affected by the flame deals fire damage, they will
regain a small amount of mana.
There are numerous drawbacks to this conduit, however: persons affected will
heal significantly slower than otherwise, and will also become both hungry and
thirsty much sooner than normal.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence, Dexterity
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.