Martyr's Fire Water/Fire Benediction
Duration : 3 Hours Minimum Cost: 45 Mana
Range : Caster Only
Syntax: Cast "Martyr's Fire"
With this spell, the caster may empower their own healing magics, using their
very life as the fuel. Every time they use such spells, they will incur
irreducible damage-- this can indeed prove fatal.
While burning with the martyr's fire, the soothing mist spell has no effect on
the caster, and ordinary healing spells used on themself will not be enhanced.
However, the cleansing flames of the baptism of fire spell will now also heal
Primary Attributes: Intelligence, Strength
See also: BAPTISM OF FIRE
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.