Mind of Steel Spirit/Earth Benediction
Duration: 60 hours Minimum Cost: 25 mana
Syntax: cast 'mind of steel'
A simple yet effective spell, mind of steel draws upon the Weave to
empower a caster's mental reserves, increasing his mana. It may only be
cast over a fount of order. In addition to temporarily increasing his mana
pool, this spell will additionally fully restore his mana, and has a small
chance of granting a minor but permanent improvement to the mage's mana.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See Also: WEAVE
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.