Mindkindle Greater Fire Restorative Skill
Those fire scholars who embrace the path of the Flameheart take upon
themselves the essence of the Inferno, drawing it into their very being and
becoming one with it mentally and physically. Similarly, though those who
instead follow the path of the Golden Flames do not share the same unity
with the fire, they do develop an innate ability to redirect fiery energy
and restore themselves from it. Mages of both paths therefore eventually
develop a singular ability -- the instinctual restoration of their minds
from fire. In particular, a portion of any fire damage they receive will
work to refresh their mana pool, drawing them ever closer to the flames.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.