Mists of Arcing Air/Water Room Effect
Duration: (level / 4) + random(0.5 - 1.5) hours Minimum Cost: 50 mana
Cooldown: 6 - 9 hours, varies by skill
Syntax: cast 'mists of arcing'
This working of air and water fills the room with a light mist, designed
by lightning magics to increase vulnerability to electricity. Any who enter
unshielded by a mistral ward will be covered with the mists, gaining a
vulnerability to lightning. This spell may not be cast underwater.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See Also: MISTRAL WARD
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.