Quake Major Earth Area Attack
Duration: Instantaneous Minimum Cost: 20 mana
Range: Caster's Room
Syntax: cast 'quake'
This spell will cause a minor earthquake in the caster's room,
potentially causing all occupants -- save for the caster and his group -- to
stumble and fall. Drakes and earth elementals are unaffected by this, as
are those who are flying or stabilized. In addition, particularly dextrous
characters may manage to retain their footing. Anyone who falls over will
take damage and be briefly stunned.
Primary Attributes: Intelligence, Strength
See Also: STABILIZE, FLIGHT
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.