Rebirth Path of the Living Waters Curative
Duration : 12 Hours Minimum Cost: 150 mana
Range : Target Groupmate
Syntax: Cast 'Rebirth' <target>
This spell draws on immensely powerful healing magics to fully restore its
target to health. It will also restore his movement, but the strain on the
system halves his mana and reduce his maximum hit points. This will also
slightly weaken the target. The stress this causes on the target's body means
that it cannot be cast on an individual in rapid succession.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence, Wisdom
See also: REVITALIZE, HEAL, CURE CRITICAL
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.