Refine Potion Minor Water Utility
Duration: Permanent Minimum Cost: 150 mana
Range: Inventory Object
Syntax: cast 'refine potion' <potion>
As a natural part of their general studies, researchers of water magics
are instructed in the art of refining potions. By carefully concentrating
the magics within a potion, such a scholar may increase the level of the
spell it contains; those of higher level themselves as well as those
particularly skilled in this art will find they can often increase the
potion's power substantially, while even the less-advanced can boost it
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.