Reforge Magic Minor Earth Utility
Duration: Permanent Minimum Cost: 150 mana
Range: Target Inventory Object
Syntax: cast 'reforge magic' <magical staff> concentrate
cast 'reforge magic' <magical staff> diffuse
In the course of their studies, disciples of earthen magics learn to
reforge the power contained within magical staves. Such scholars may choose
to either concentrate or diffuse the energies within the staff; the former
converts one of the spell charges into increased spell levels, while the
latter reduces the level in favor of increasing the number of charges. Any
given magical staff may only be reforged a single time.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See Also: BRANDISH
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.