Resurrection Water/Spirit Curative
Duration : Instantaneous Minimum Cost: 500 mana
Range : Target PC's Ghost
Syntax: Cast 'Resurrection' <target>
The pinnacle of water magics, this spell will reunite its target's ghost with
his body, reviving and revitalizing the once-dead flesh. He will be carrying
any items that were previously on the corpse. It is possible for this spell
to undo any adverse effects from the prior death, though it cannot assist
those who have died of old age. The body and the ghost both must be present
for the casting to be successful.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence, Wisdom
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.