Rune of Fire Minor Fire Rune
Duration : Level/2 Hours Minimum Cost: 65 mana
Range : Item, Closed Container, Closed Door
Syntax: Cast 'Rune of Fire' <target>
This spell marks an invisible rune of fire on an object, container, or door.
Anyone who attempts to pick up the object or open the container or door will
be blasted by a jet of flame. If the door is locked, the force of the rune
may blow it open; even runes of earth will fail before such power.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See also: RUNE OF EARTH
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.