Rune of Life Minor Water Utility
Duration : 35 Hours Minimum Cost: 100 mana
Range : Target Inventory Weapon Recast Delay: 50-(Level/4) Hrs
Syntax: Cast 'Rune of Life' <weapon>
A mystical symbol scribed upon a weapon, a rune of life indicates a direct
channel to the elemental plane of water. A weapon with this rune will
frequently heal the wielder, when it is used in battle. The caster will find
their maximum mana penalized for the duration of the recast delay,
proportionally to their level.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence, Wisdom
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.