Sauna Fire/Water Curative
Duration: level/20 hours Minimum Cost: 100 mana
Cooldown: 7.5 hours or 5 if on water Range: Room
Syntax: cast 'sauna'
By drawing on his combined training in both the healings and heating
arts, a scholar of fire and water can disperse a cloud of curative steam
into the air. These soothing mists will heal nearly all who remain in them,
whether friend or foe of the caster; only undead and demons are excepted due
to the conflict between the magics of water and their very natures. While
this spell cannot be used underwater, it is at its most effective just above
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.