Skystrike Path of the Flickering Skies Attack
Duration: Instantaneous Minimum Cost: 60 mana
Cooldown: 4 hours
Syntax: cast 'skystrike' <target>
Only the foolish readily make enemies of those of the flickering skies,
and the skystrike spell is not least among the reasons why. By coupling
lighting and thunder into a single massive strike, such a mage may cause
significant harm to a foe. This spell may only be cast outdoors, and is
stronger when cast under cloudier skies. The damage is primarily lightning
in nature, but contains a sound element as well; each may be
independently-saved for half. If the sound damage is not saved, the target
will also be briefly stunned.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.