Stonehaven Path of the Wakened Stone Room Effect
Duration: (level / 4) hours Minimum Cost: 70 mana
Cooldown: 12.5 - 15 hours, varies by skill
Syntax: cast 'stonehaven'
By casting this spell on solid ground, a mage of the wakened stone may
claim a room as a stonehaven; that is, a place resonating with earthen
magics. Flight is impossible in such a room, and attempts to cast spells
not of the sphere of earth may fail. Furthermore, spells of earth are
granted additional power, casting at a slightly higher level than normal and
requiring somewhat less mana.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.