Sunder Weave Path of the Weavedancer Area Effect
Duration: 4 hours Minimum Cost: 120 mana
Cooldown: 60 hours
Syntax: cast 'sunder weave'
A thorough comprehension of the ways of the Weave includes the ability to
suppress it, at least for a time. With the sunder weave spell, a follower
of the path of the weavedancer may seal off the Weave from an entire area,
suppressing all ley lines and founts. Thus disconnected from the primal
energies of the world, any spellcaster in this area will find casting
considerably more difficult; those with the weavecraft skill, however, may
yet find a path to the distant Weave and thus cast unhindered. Similarly,
mana will regenerate more slowly for all those in the area unaided by the
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.