Thermal Mastery Fire/Water Benedictive Skill
A scholar of both fire and ice develops a uniquely-nuanced perspective on
all matters caloric, ultimately attaining mastery over both heat and cold.
With time, this understanding becomes almost intuitive, aiding the whole of
the mage's efforts.
Thermal mastery offers an increase to both fire and cold damage originating
from the scholar, the amount growing with level. In addition, the mage will
find himself somewhat more resistant to both forms of damage, and will also
imbue spells he casts from the fire and water spheres with an extra level of
Primary Attributes: Intelligence, Wisdom
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.