Undying Radiance Minor Spirit Utility
Duration : See Text Minimum Cost: 7 mana
Range : Room or Optional Inventory Item
Syntax: Cast 'Undying Radiance' <optional item>
This spell has two functions: if the caster does not direct the energies of
the spell in a specific manner, it will illuminate the room where he stands,
so long as any darkness in the room is natural. If the caster chooses to imbue
an item with undying radiance, it will glow permanently, and also serve as a
source of light.
When cast on a room, this spell counters and dispels the 'dim' spell.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See also: DIM
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.